Ratings for Dr. Arif Dharamshi

The wait time is worth it. Just be patient. Truly one of the best, top class. I will travel 650kms to see him and not want to change to a local doctor. Your health is important to him, he cares about you, not the fee he collects. He will know what is wrong with you and provide the right solution and know the correct direction to look.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr D takes the time to discuss the event(s) at hand. I am very happy to have him as my doctor. He is a very caring professional, thorough and very detail. The wait time is a bit long but it's worth it. Thank you

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. D is the best doctor I've had. I've seen him my entire life, and not just mine but my parents and brother as well. I am thank to have him in our lives. He does everything he can and is very knowledgeable. He's always late, BUT he's worth the wait. I don't wait for anyone except him and for that reason I rated him a 5 on punctuation.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I was 36 weeks pregnant when the first time I had an appointment with him. Unfortunately due to my severe back pain i couldn't wait for the appointment for too long ( it has been an hour wait and we've been told by the reception that we might have to wait longer). So me and my husband left the clinic that day. A few days following, I was really surprised that Dr. Dharamshi personally called my cell number on a Monday night and left a voicemail to even apologized for being too busy that day that I had to wait for that long. He even knew I was pregnant so on the voicemail he kindly asked if I had already found a pediatration for my upcoming baby and he offered I can call anytime to book another appointment for the baby if needed. He is such a caring Doctor! I have never had any doctor called me personally (usually through a reception) and paying such attention and care for me/my baby's wellbeing. Even though I haven't seen him personally, but from his tone of voice I can feel that he is one doctor who deeply care for his patients. I am very lucky that I found him. Unfortunately, sometimes his appointment wait period does run a little too long. If you had the time, he is definitely worth the wait! He is the greatest family doctor I have ever known! I would give him a 9/10 considering the waiting time.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

The wait time can exceed 1-2 hours even with an appointment, depending on the day. That being said, Dr. Dharamshi spends a lot of time with his patients, and he's always very caring and helpful. He explains everything that he does, and seems very knowledgeable. Overall a great doctor, though the waiting can be frustrating.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

I've known Dr D since 1995 and can attest to his committment to his patients. Even though he often runs late, he does spend time with his patients and cares about their health concerns. He is a good man.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Awesome doctor. Very knowledgeable. Trust him with my life anytime. He is generally running late as he spends a lot of time with each patient, which many doctors don't do now days.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Lacks knowledge. Is always late. By a few hours no less.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I wait at 2 1/2 hours to see him every time, with an appointment no less! Also, although he is knowledgeable I believe his God complex is more important to him than his patients concerns. Every time I see him he is quite aloof about my health concerns, which should be his first priority as a physician. And I cannot stress enough... absolutely awful with punctuality, terrible!

Submitted August 28, 2014

I always have to wait 2 1/2 hours plus for Dr D. I have never been able to seem him and out in under 1 hour. Why do we make a appoint time? I can understand if this is a rare occurance but always? Is it worth it? Not sure. Plus me and the family always get the pitch for extra billing or services reduced. And we get the pitch of claw back from the ministry, rising expenses and etc...etc...

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014