Ratings for Dr. Roger A. Sacry

This is a doctor that I rate as high as possible for compassion. His caring for his patients comes through loud and clear. But, he made a diagnosis by ignoring half the symptoms I told him about, that didn't fit into what he already decided was the diagnosis. As it turned out, it was a misdiagnosis that cost me a lot of future health problems that could have been avoided with a proper diagnosis. It was later diagnosed by another doctor, and then my symptoms started to get much better. I have no doubt that he cares, but he misses things when he doesn't listen to the patient. If I hadn't had the good sense to find another doctor, I wouldn't be alive today.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr. Sacry was unable to help me with my health problems. He also didn't seem to understand the seriousness of my heart condition.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

This man saved my life. I was in the hospital and my Dr. was out of town. My gallbladder was bad and needed to come out but was not an emergency, he also noticed that my Adrenal glands where 250% large then normal and he set me up wth an endocronologist, thank god he did because the gallbadder surgery could of killed me.The Endocronologist said I have Addison's disease and I have to take medication for the rest of my life and where a MEDICAL ALERT BRACELET so people know what to do for me if I cannot speak at the time. Anyways I have to have extra medication before, during, and after sugery to try and help save my life< so I really do thing DR. Sacry is great because the disease I have is rare, only about 1 in 20,000 get it and many Dr.s never see a case of Addison's in their whole life. Thank You DR. Sacry!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2010

Dr. Roger A. Sacry's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Carthage, MO