You may also like

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Dr Badhesha's business seems more like an unprofessional family fun business than a doctor's office. He is more concerned with getting through as many patients than actually treating them.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Worst doctor wouldn't even recommend him to someone I hate.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

A good doctor but need to improve diagnosing and systematic approach.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

This doctor's office is racist towards white people. I had a walk in apointment and there was 4 other people who walked in after me did not have and appointment as I was listening them talk to the secretary and those 4 people walked in before me who was the same nationality as them. At first i thought dr badeisha was great but the more I see him the worse he gets and I felt he wasnt interested in my health anymore and I feel he is not listening to me like he was when I first started seying him. I also dont have much confidence in his judgement anymore as as last time I went with health concerns he didnt believe me until he got my medical history from my other doctor in a different province. I will change doctors as I really do not trust his judgement anymore.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

This doctor should not be practicing, my grand father was having a heart attack and dr Badhesha said nothing was wrong! While he was in his office! Never again!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Dr Badhesha is my family doctor and followed me through 2 of my pregnancies. I moved here from Toronto and the policy is in Alberta is different for pregnancies; you have to continue seeing your family doctor until you are about 24-26 weeks. The ob/gyn doesnt book you in until that time, regardless of when your doc sends the referral. I have nothing bad to say about this doctor. He, and his assistant (who's background is in gyn) did an excellent job, they were efficient in my care, and he continues to follow my children now. I tried lots of docs when i moved here, but i am definitely sticking with Dr Badhesha. Its rare to find a doc who really is interested in the total well being of a patient - not just drive-thru prescriptions like most drs.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

I will definitely continue seeing this doctor - very helpful and knowledgeable. Love his new office too - in the Genesis Centre NE.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012

Dr. Jagdeep Badhesha's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I read a comment earlier about him being racist towards white people. This is so true! It's like he doesn't want any other race in his office! "

August 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My grandpa was having a heart attack, and Dr Badhesha told him to drink some tea and have a Tylenol. Can't believe this man is a doctor!!! "

July 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Badhesha's business seems more like an unprofessional family fun business than a doctor's office. He is more concerned with getting through as many patients ..."

July 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctor wouldn't even recommend him to someone I hate. "

July 10, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "A good doctor but need to improve diagnosing and systematic approach."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best doc I've met! Knows exactly what he's doing and takes his time with you. I will definitely stick with Dr.Badhesha!"

October 20, 2014