Ratings for Dr. Jagdeep Badhesha

He does not allow you to finish and he cuts you off and speaks over you. His staff are sometimes rude and very bossy and demanding. From some conversations he seems to be biased towards "educated" people and look down on those who are "less educated." Apart from all human flaws, he really needs to learn how to be patient and learn how to listen and understand and allow people to express their concerns.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Staff will not answer telephones. They just overbook and don't care who shows up. If you walk in, you may have to wait 4-6 hours and may not get an appointment anyway. This clinic should be shut down.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I read a comment earlier about him being racist towards white people. This is so true! It's like he doesn't want any other race in his office!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

My grandpa was having a heart attack, and Dr Badhesha told him to drink some tea and have a Tylenol. Can't believe this man is a doctor!!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Dr Badhesha's business seems more like an unprofessional family fun business than a doctor's office. He is more concerned with getting through as many patients than actually treating them.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Worst doctor wouldn't even recommend him to someone I hate.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

A good doctor but need to improve diagnosing and systematic approach.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

One of the best doc I've met! Knows exactly what he's doing and takes his time with you. I will definitely stick with Dr.Badhesha!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

This doctor's office is racist towards white people. I had a walk in apointment and there was 4 other people who walked in after me did not have and appointment as I was listening them talk to the secretary and those 4 people walked in before me who was the same nationality as them. At first i thought dr badeisha was great but the more I see him the worse he gets and I felt he wasnt interested in my health anymore and I feel he is not listening to me like he was when I first started seying him. I also dont have much confidence in his judgement anymore as as last time I went with health concerns he didnt believe me until he got my medical history from my other doctor in a different province. I will change doctors as I really do not trust his judgement anymore.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

This doctor should not be practicing, my grand father was having a heart attack and dr Badhesha said nothing was wrong! While he was in his office! Never again!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014