Ratings for Dr. Mark C. Kasten

Mark kasten totally destroyed my body through negelience during the labor & delivery of my baby. I suffered serious childbirth injuries, including a third degree tear in the rectum, & torn perinum because he did not do an epistomony. the Delivery also tore my bladder & tube to uretha loose. All of this left me totally incontinent of bladder and Bowel. Kasten did not repair my injuries,or inform me of them. He sent me home to seek other medical care myself. He wouldn't let me have anesthesia, so my delivery was horribly painful. Kasten even doctored up my medical records to cover his mistakes. I had to have 5 reconstructive surgeries within 7 years after my child was born. I still have incontinence problems to this day from childbirth injuries.(Even though the last surgeries were done by a childbirth injury surgeon trained by Masters & Johnson in 1993.) The M0. State Board of Healing Arts did nothing to Mark Kasten, even though one of my Surgeons documented his negelience.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013

Dr. Mark C. Kasten's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)