Ratings for Dr. Andrew J. Ninichuck

I absolutely adore Misses Tracy Ninichuck she was so helpful! My son is disabled and shes truly caring and understanding. The office staff are amazing! !! They are constantly running and getting things done and working thru lunch. Andrew Ninichuck is by FAR the most caring and considerable doctor by far!! He is above and beyond one of the best caring doctors I've seen. He listens and fixes the problem and never medicates u unessasarily.I take my son there so it must be THE BEST!!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Dr. A. Ninichuck is competent, compassionate & caring. Teresa Ninichuck, RN is what I consider to be cream of the crop-top notch- A+ nurse! Office staff Tracey and Stacey are very, sweet and polite. Amanda is NOT a nurse. I recommend discussing medical issues and or lab results with a medical professional or nurse.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

Dr. Ninichuck was, before going into private practice, an ER physician for 17 years - he knows his business! Best, he truly cares! He listens closely to his patients, does NOT(!) rush you out of the room. He is very kind & friendly, & does a great job getting you well again (or managing your illness)! He doesn't throw pills at you but finds the cause of your illness & treats that appropriately! His treatments are multidisciplinary! After seeing my previous physician for 15 yrs (he retired) I was worried about changing. I needn't have worried one bit - Dr. Andy Ninichuck is wonderful - & I would recommend him to ANYONE. In fact, I have done so many times already, & no one of those people have come away from his office displeased in any way. He is accepting new patients still & accepts too many insurances to list here. NOTE: He has moved & now his office is located at 55 Nesbit Dr. in Bonne Terre, MO.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

Very intense listening to me. He sits down to listen. Nice and polite bedside manner. Office staff is wonderful, especially "Tracy". The waiting room and patient rooms are clean and comfortable with hand-gel to prevent spreading germs.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Dr. Andrew J. Ninichuck's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Potosi, MO