Ratings for Dr. Roya Hassad

My experience with Dr Hassad was very wonderful. She is knowledgeable in her work. The staff are very respectful, courteous and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr Roya Hassad is really special ! She gets to the bottom of my Health issues and address all of them . She is like a old school doctor who has a very modern Advabced offices . Her staff are super nice !

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Great Dr, kind and to the point.. was going back to my old Dr. And changed and she was able to Diagnost . Highly recommend her, office is clean.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr. Hassas helped me get rid of my headaches and anxiety. She talked me personally and really friendly to get all the information that I was hiding in myself and finally I got rid of those problems and I’m living my life happily. Thanks to Dr. Hassad for taking care of my problems

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Excellent Doctor . Her services are extraordinary!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Excellent doctor and great service , the staff are very organized . Answer all of my questions.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr Roya Hassad is an excellent Doctor , I am her patient over last 5 years , my health is at the highest ever ! She had transformed my life .i was using drug , eating wrong food , smoking . Drinking . Depressed !! Now I don’t smoke or doing drugs . I eat very healthy and go to gym regularly and feel awesome !

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

excellent Doctor with great fund of knowledge , very caring , she had helped me to find the cause of my health issues rather than my previous doctors who never even know or try all of these advanced technology to help patient prevent disease not only treat disease , her staff are very helpful , I can simply say she is the best in her field and I am so blessed to find her and choose her to be my doctor !

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Staff is hit or miss, but mostly rude. No one explains anything, even if you ask several times. Doctor is horrible, not interested in your concerns and only tries to push costly treatments and unnecessary prescriptions on you. Stay away! Good reviews are bought or forced from her patients.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

She has been a great help over the years and guided me thru some hard times and have come out on top of my health issues

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017