Ratings for Dr. Roya Hassad

Lovely doctor! Amazing experience with Dr. Roya. She takes such good care of her patients. Lovely staff and very convenient location. She believes in preventive care!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Quack who is late, unprofessional and arrogant. She must have written other reviews herself.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Really great experience going here. I was looking for a new PCP and found her by accident. She is very thorough and truly cares about her patients wellbeing. She has a preventative care approach and that suits my philosophy. If you’re looking for a great doctor the give Dr. Roya a try and you won’t regret it. She’s awesome!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Excellent service . Very kind and thorough doctor !

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

My experience with Dr Hassad was very wonderful. She is knowledgeable in her work. The staff are very respectful, courteous and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr Roya Hassad is really special ! She gets to the bottom of my Health issues and address all of them . She is like a old school doctor who has a very modern Advabced offices . Her staff are super nice !

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Great Dr, kind and to the point.. was going back to my old Dr. And changed and she was able to Diagnost . Highly recommend her, office is clean.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr. Hassas helped me get rid of my headaches and anxiety. She talked me personally and really friendly to get all the information that I was hiding in myself and finally I got rid of those problems and I’m living my life happily. Thanks to Dr. Hassad for taking care of my problems

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Excellent Doctor . Her services are extraordinary!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Excellent doctor and great service , the staff are very organized . Answer all of my questions.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017