Ratings for Dr. Ann M. Barry

Dr Barry is an excellent doctor and I've been seeing her for at least 10 + years!! I have recently moved and wish I could bring her along to the new area! I'm trying to find her now because I just found out she has moved to another clinic.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Make sure she notes exactly what transpires during your visits with her in your medical records chart. She has a dendency to either forget by the time she gets around to dictating the notes for transcription...so they are not accurate ..which causes some embellishment of facts. She does appear to be nice, but don't ever challenge her decisions, she doesn't take kindly to that, and can land a rebuke on you for it..and her staff must be trained in that respect also.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

Dr. Barry has been my doctor for several years. She's very good at her work. She's helpful with any questions I've had. She has made suggestions that have improved my health.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Barry for nearly 4 years. She listens to my concerns, is compassionate, gives total focus, is open to discuss medical ideas of mine and finds options or care if she doesn't have the answers. I have recommended her to many friends but please all of you don't go to her or she won't have time for me!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

Dr. Ann M. Barry's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota, Duluth School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)