Ratings for Dr. Sonja Ruznsky

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

I have been under her care for over a year now through WCB.She has put me first and I thank her for that.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

I saw this lady and did not have a positive experience with her at all. She was negative, lied, and pretended to be someone to me and another to the insurance company. She would say things and I would just laugh and then in the reports she would say that I had said it. I have her on audio tape lying. She sent a letter to my insurance company stating one thing and on the tape she is not saying what she wrote in her letter. Be careful she likes to sucker people in pretending to be there friend and then stabs you in the back. I would not recommend her and others have had problems with her too that I know of.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2008

I found Dr Rusnsky to be a very positive help in my life; she is a very caring Dr with an excellent bedside maner that all Dr.s could learn . She helped me through a lot of stress with wcb and how to cope with pain My hats off to a 5 rated Dr. all the way around

flag | Submitted April 30, 2007

I was sent to Dr. Sonja by WCB due to a work injury that was misdiagnosed by several physicians in P.A. Dr. Sonja told me who to go see and "WALLA" my injury was diagnosed immediately. My experience with her has been favourable although, WCB has paid her for treatment that should have been diagnosed earlier. I'm in much worse shape now than I was when I went to see her.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

I love this lady she allows you to be you she has personality and spunk. She is not intimidated by insurance providers. She is a true advocate for her clients. She kept me sane when circimstances were very difficult and very trying. She turned a very negative experienc into a learning one and pointed out the strengths that got us through this it is still not over and may never be but I do know now that what I was experiencing was real and NORMAL and not all in my head like SGI insisted it was.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2007