Ratings for Dr. Brian Gregory

I've been seeing Dr. Gregory for some years now. He always listens to all of my questions and concerns, and always has a knowledgeable and reassuring answer for me. He doesn't get excited about anything which makes me feel calm, and dissipates any worries I have about my skin. His receptionist used to be kind of terse, but she's always been polite and professional. I've never had any problems with Dr. Gregory. I think he's seen a lot and he knows what works and what doesn't, and if it provides significant relief then he'll offer it to me, while informing me of the disadvantages. I might say that he's more likely to reassure you about concerns rather than treat them with aggressive options, so if you're looking for a trendy experimental dermatologist you may not think he's the one for you.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Gregory for several years now. The latest was just a week or so ago. I told him about my spots on my face and he told me is age related. However he can help and take care for me. He explained in details the procedures and the amount of time that is needed per session from beginning to the end. He answered all my questions. So I know what he is going to do and what I am going to get. Also, I have never been treated poorly by the receptionist. She was nice and kind. I find Dr. Gregory very professional.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Gregory has very poor bedside manner. He did not listen to my concerns and quickly dismissed them with no follow up questions. His receptionist is just plain rude and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I went to this doctor many years ago and was traumatized by the experience. It felt like I stepped into 1975, the carpet was old and the stacks of files in the hallways made me wonder about general hygiene of the place. I don't remember the receptionist that everyone is ragging on, I was more perplexed by the dismissive nature of the doctor and how he said "basically your skin is dying so what do you expect?" as he sort of glanced me over. (I was there for moles that could be cancerous) for the time he took to look - it didnt seem thorough and his broken record about age and the state of my skin was just what it was old and breaking down...I was probably about 42 years old at the time. I didn't feel well taken care of.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Gregory is nice but glib. He did remove a malignant mole (melanoma) but at the request of my GP. Very relaxed delivering bad news, which is nice. He takes a few minutes to look you over. I have been going for an annual check up for years and now know - compared to other derms he skips a lot of places (between the toes, and other more intimate areas), which he shouldn't if you have a history of melanoma. Also my other doctor pushed for more follow up because of my history. He really is just putting in hours. Meanwhile, his receptionist is THE WORST. A total B&*@@#. And she's been there forever. She is for sure the worst receptionist in my old life's experience of doctors, walk in clinics, hospitals, dentists and even government programs. She does not try one teeny, tiny bit and is happy to cancel an appointment and charge you for it.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr. Gregory takes the time to explain things and answer any questions you may have. He's caring, patient, knowledgeable, mature and as an added bonus, he's got a great sence of humour.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

My Dad had an appointment with Dr. Gregory today. He is dealing with a skin condition that causes bruising and bleeding under the skin when he touches or scratches it. It affects his whole body including his face. Our family doctor recommended Dr. Gregory as a skin specialist that could help my Dad figure out the underlining cause of this problem and hopefully find something that can help. We waited for close to a year to see him, however when the time came, Dr. Gregory gave my Dad NO advice or help. He stepped into the office looked at my dad once, didn't even do a close examination and told him that he is "old" and this is "normal" and then left. My Dad isn't even 60 yet! He was with my Dad for under 5 minutes and did not allow him to ask questions. This is an unacceptable answer, unacceptable behaviour, and I am extremely disappointed and obviously scared for my Dad and this crazy skin problem. We are just looking for answers and a bit of help to understand what is happening. If anyone is old it's Dr. Gregory and it seems like he is lazy, ready for retirement and could care less about his patients who have waited so long for help. We have also complained to our family doctor so I hope she never sends anyone looking for serious help to this guy, you will not find it here!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Dr. Gegory is just lovely and knowledgeable but his receptionist Carol, is just horrid in person. Yes she's dry but when entering an office and greeting someone with the usual, "Can I help you," she doesn't need to be so rude when the first thing you say is how you have an appointment and you don't even get to say your name before she makes you feel like an idiot for not saying your name. Sorry. Next time I should just step in and say my name like you place your order with the soup na*I on Seinfeld. Note I had to edit that to post.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Lovely man with rare great manners. Very thorough, professional and punctual

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Never had an issue at Dr.Gregorys office. It takes a moment to realize that Dr. Gregory is a very funny guy because I didnt understand dry humour - I thought he was kinda standoffish- but that is so far from the truth!!! He is lovely! He treated my sunspots & minor acne with great ease!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016