Ratings for Dr. Brian Gregory

Never had an issue at Dr.Gregorys office. It takes a moment to realize that Dr. Gregory is a very funny guy because I didnt understand dry humour - I thought he was kinda standoffish- but that is so far from the truth!!! He is lovely! He treated my sunspots & minor acne with great ease!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

By far, the rudest receptionist/medial assistant I have ever spoken to. Dr. Gregory is fantastic and given the reviews below and my personal experience I would suggest his Assistant needs a new position elsewhere... preferably somewhere she doesn't interact with people!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Gregory for many years. He is keeping my rosacea under good control. Neither he, nor his receptionist are rude. They are straightforward, helpful and efficient. I believe they both have a "dry" sense of humour which may be interpreted by some as rudeness. I find the receptionist very accommodating, regarding appointments. We even joke together!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr. Gregory I found to be every professional, highly knowlwdgeable, and very agreeable to questions. His medical assistant was very nice and easy going although when I called to confirm my appointment, she hung up the phone without saying goodbye. Minor compared to all the nasty things the majority of reviewers are posting about her. Perhaps he did get a new assistant.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Dr Gregory has been my Doctor for almost 15 yrs. He's one of the best in skin cancer treatment. He's old school. Doesn't rely on the internet to diagnose but he saved my life. Yes, his receptionist is a crotchety hag but you just have to deal with her as Dr Gregory's knowledge and experience is worth it.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Great doctor! Such good manners and very friendly. His receptionist on the other hand makes me never want to visit again. She is rude, unorganized, and completely ruined my experience. Find another receptionist Dr... You will lose business with that hag.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Waited two months for an appointment with this dr. who prescribed an 8 week chemotherapy treatment for a keratosis that only needed to be burned off with nitrogen. Good thing I went for a second opinion. Don't recommend him. He wanted me to do the treatment and said 'come and see me at Christmas when it's all over'. Really?? Not impressed. He also didn't examine the rest of my face which would have been the obvious thing to do as I have sun damage in one spot on my face already.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

Buc Wheat.... from the band Mirage... is that you?

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

Dr. Gregory was very professional and friendly. He treated me with respect and was very straightforward. The receptionist was helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr. Gregory is always punctual, extremely knowledgeable and makes me feel at ease. He has a good sense of humour which helps too.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015