You may also like

Rate Dr. Brian Gregory

Dr. Brian Gregory's Ratings

Buc Wheat.... from the band Mirage... is that you?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2909073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2015

Dr. Gregory was very professional and friendly. He treated me with respect and was very straightforward. The receptionist was helpful and kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr. Gregory is always punctual, extremely knowledgeable and makes me feel at ease. He has a good sense of humour which helps too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

I have always had very courteous and friendly treatment by both the Receptionist and Dr. Gregory

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

OMG! Do something about the receptionist!!!! She is so rude, curt and unhelpful!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2695531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Dr. Gregory's receptionist is rude and unprofessional. That alone would deter me from every visiting this office again. This is a service oriented business and therefore should conduct itself with mindfulness at every stage in that service. I have to question a doctor who would accept such representation and such conduct towards his patients. It shows a lack of regard.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2639850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Great Doc, sadly though he's a dinosaur stuck in the medieval ages of paper and gives the Internet no credit whatsoever in helping engage people to take control of their own health. His appointment book was covered with liquid paper. With over 90% of the docs in B.C. on electronic records system, clearly this MD doesn't handle change well and actually has a belligerent, under-informed opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Dr Gregory treated a cancer spot on my leg and has done 3 month follow ups since to check the margins.
He is amiable and knowledgeable. I felt at ease with him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

My GP referred me to Dr. Gregory for a spot on my nose. He took at biopsy and told me that it was the kind of cancer he was hopping it wasn't. Of course my mind thought it was melanoma. Turned out to be only basel cell skin cancer. Minor but for a few minutes I was freaked out. He told me I could go to a clinic and have it removed where then took one layer at a time until they got it all or he could just do it in his office where I did not have to wait 5 months to have it done. I elected to have it done in his office. For the next 2 years I returned to his office for him to inspect it. I told him that it would bleed at times. He said that nothing was wrong and that it was all healed. Shortly after I went to another dermatologist. He took a biopsy and it came back possitive for skin cancer. He sent me to the skin clinic and they did the procedure I should have had in the 1st place. Dr. Gregory was arrogant with terrible people skills and his diagnosis was wrong.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1375742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2013

While Dr. Gregory is a respectable doctor, visits to his office are always unpleasant because of his receptionist. She is consistently rude and seriously lacks professionalism. When I missed an appointment because SHE GAVE ME THE WRONG DATE, she was extremely rude and did not offer an apology -- even after I had her listen to the voice message she left me where she mentioned the wrong date. When I mentioned this to Dr. Gregory, he didn't seem to care. I've since taken my business elsewhere -- you should do the same.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1375741].votes_count ]]