You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Brian Gregory

I have been seeing Dr Gregory for many years. He is keeping my rosacea under good control. Neither he, nor his receptionist are rude. They are straightforward, helpful and efficient. I believe they both have a "dry" sense of humour which may be interpreted by some as rudeness. I find the receptionist very accommodating, regarding appointments. We even joke together!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr. Gregory I found to be every professional, highly knowlwdgeable, and very agreeable to questions. His medical assistant was very nice and easy going although when I called to confirm my appointment, she hung up the phone without saying goodbye. Minor compared to all the nasty things the majority of reviewers are posting about her. Perhaps he did get a new assistant.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Dr Gregory has been my Doctor for almost 15 yrs. He's one of the best in skin cancer treatment. He's old school. Doesn't rely on the internet to diagnose but he saved my life. Yes, his receptionist is a crotchety hag but you just have to deal with her as Dr Gregory's knowledge and experience is worth it.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Great doctor! Such good manners and very friendly. His receptionist on the other hand makes me never want to visit again. She is rude, unorganized, and completely ruined my experience. Find another receptionist Dr... You will lose business with that hag.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Waited two months for an appointment with this dr. who prescribed an 8 week chemotherapy treatment for a keratosis that only needed to be burned off with nitrogen. Good thing I went for a second opinion. Don't recommend him. He wanted me to do the treatment and said 'come and see me at Christmas when it's all over'. Really?? Not impressed. He also didn't examine the rest of my face which would have been the obvious thing to do as I have sun damage in one spot on my face already.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

Buc Wheat.... from the band Mirage... is that you?

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Dr. Brian Gregory's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr Gregory for many years. He is keeping my rosacea under good control. Neither he, nor his receptionist are rude. They are straightforward..."

April 28, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gregory I found to be every professional, highly knowlwdgeable, and very agreeable to questions. His medical assistant was very nice and easy going althoug..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Gregory has been my Doctor for almost 15 yrs. He's one of the best in skin cancer treatment. He's old school. Doesn't rely on the internet to diagnose but he..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor! Such good manners and very friendly. His receptionist on the other hand makes me never want to visit again. She is rude, unorganized, and complete..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Waited two months for an appointment with this dr. who prescribed an 8 week chemotherapy treatment for a keratosis that only needed to be burned off with nitrog..."

October 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Buc Wheat.... from the band Mirage... is that you?"

August 29, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.progrehab.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V5K0" to "97225". Address has been updated from "None" to "1815 Southwest Marlow Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15032920765".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gregory was very professional and friendly. He treated me with respect and was very straightforward. The receptionist was helpful and kind. "

March 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gregory is always punctual, extremely knowledgeable and makes me feel at ease. He has a good sense of humour which helps too."

March 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have always had very courteous and friendly treatment by both the Receptionist and Dr. Gregory"

March 1, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "OMG! Do something about the receptionist!!!! She is so rude, curt and unhelpful!"

January 23, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gregory's receptionist is rude and unprofessional. That alone would deter me from every visiting this office again. This is a service oriented business an..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Great Doc, sadly though he's a dinosaur stuck in the medieval ages of paper and gives the Internet no credit whatsoever in helping engage people to take control..."

October 2, 2014