Ratings for Dr. Michael Riettie

He and the staff are great and friendly and never late! The best dentist I have seen with kids. My son had a small cavity and between him letting him shoot the "water gun" into the plant, the tickler (drill) on his hand, and the laser light - he thought the whole thing was actually fun.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

I've been to many dentists and I can easily say hence s the best.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Dr. Mike is the only dentist I trust. He is such a wealth of knowledge and always provides the best care to his patients. He's got the best bedside manner of any medical professional I've ever been to. He's very friendly and personable and gets the job done right!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

He is not that good. He thinks he knows what he is doing but is not that experienced. I would feel more comfortable with a more competent dentist.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

Mike is very confident and he should be because he is an excellent dentist and a very nice guy. He seems to really care about his patients. I feel totally safe when in his chair. I never doubt anything he's doing and he made a root canal on a tiny bottom front tooth seem easy. He's the best dentist I've ever had and would never change.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Dr. Reittie is awesome. He is very knowledgeable and very gentle. He treats his patients like family. The staff are amazing and very friendly. I live in Mississauga and I drive to see him in Pickering. Trust me he's worth it the drive!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

dr. mike - there's just no way around it- the man is a great dentist. he knows what he's doing and he does it well. that's it!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2012

Awesome dentist and great with kids. My kids love him and won't see anyone else! He does great work and very professional.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2010

This dentist is the best in toronto. I was afraid of getting work done on my teeth until he became my dentist. He makes you feel very comfortable each visit.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

You would think going to a dental clinic would be a frightening experience, well so did my family until a friend of mine referred me to Dr.riettie.she said he was friendly, caring and genuine ,well he was all of the above.Finally we have found a dds that puts great effort and pride in his work., and most importantly we look forward to our next appointments.Thank you for making each experience a good experience.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2007