Ratings for Dr. Yanislav B. Wolfson

Excellent manner, knowledge base and professional exchange. I couldn't ask for more.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Visits are odd in that it seems like he wants me to tell him what my ailments are and then he can prescribe meds. My presence there is sort of an inconvenience for him ... in and out as quick as possible. That makes personal conversation awkward. I picked him because it mentions that he specializes in men's health. I've had digital prostate exams before, but his method literally took about 1/2 of a second. Didn't seem very thorough or complete to me. Awkward and strange is how I explain it.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Physican seemed unwilling to listen to patient's opinion about reason for visit; immediately ordered expensive diagnostic screen without asking patient opinion. Also told patient, who requested STD testing he didn't need that, but then wanted to conduct a urethral swab for chlamydia and syphilis on patient. Patient did not feel as if this was good patient-centered care and left feeling confused and frustrated.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

Dr. Yanislav B. Wolfson's Credentials

• Crimea Med Inst, Simferopol, Ukraine (Grad. 1976)