Ratings for Dr. Monika Szpejda

I have mixed feelings. At first Dr. Szpejda was excellent made the decision to have a proceedure done when others weren't sure. The office staff gave me over the phone instructions for a high fever wouldn't break and the Dr. had left the office. But when it came to my daughter being sick on and off for months and her only advice is that kids seem to get sick and it takes forever to go away. She became offended when one weekend we took my girl to Sick kids and had some tests done.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Best doctor ever! She just understands real life and how things are without having to explain them in depth. Completely though new patient exam, offered excellent advice (ie where the best/least expensive place to get prescriptions filled for those without drug coverage), her receptionist is friendly and accomadating. 100% recommended. So grateful to have found her!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr. Szpejda and staff are great with kids and parents. Always answer questions and really take their time and care about the kids. We are lucky and grateful we found her.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

One of the best doctor we ever had. My oldest son has multiple health complications issues. It was then very challenging to find a phydiatrician that we would be comfortable knowing that my son is very ill. We are very fortunate that Sick Kid hospital referred us to doctor Szpejda. She is an amazing doctor, very knowledgeable and caring. She is my boys phydiatriatrician for over 15 years but the sad part when our children turn 16 she can no longer have them. To our goodbyes the hardest thing and worst nightmare when you have to start all over again finding a good doctors which impossible to find one like her.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

Excellent doctor for my kids. They love her and look forward to their appointments. She presents calm and relaxed, which definitely impacts the kids' moods. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Amazing! Does things right the first time and doesn't jump to filling my kids with unneeded medication. Everyone that works with her are fantastic and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

We love Dr. Szpedja! My son was born 2 months early and I wanted someone I could trust since he had a rough start to life . She was highly recommended from friends and I'm so glad with our decision! The only downfall is that parking is $4 each time but, worth it to see her!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Dr. Szpejda in our opinion is an amazing and caring women. We have been with her now for 15 years. She takes the time needed to be with you and your children and really investigates what the problems or issues are. I love that she talks to the kids on their yearly checkup and spends time with them. They feel very important and validated as her patient. She is very thorough and if she does not know what the issue is, she will find a way to give you an answer. We love her friendly staff and they do an amazing job squeezing you in on the last minute phone calls. She books check-ups in the morning, and leaves the afternoon for children who are sick...that way if you are in for a check-up...you are not sitting around with sick little ones in the waiting room. We have NEVER waited more than 10 minutes to see her. In fact we already recommend Dr. Szpejda to all our friends. If our kids love her....we love her as well.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I love Dr. Szejda and her staff. She is very helful, caring and to the point. The staff makes sure to get you in as soon as possible if you call for any issue with your childs health. She does not push prescription drugs at all and often recommends natural solutions if applicable. They are also always on time and with all of my 3 children I have never had to wait longer than 10 minutes to see the doctor. You feel as though they all truly care for your children and you are not just another number. I would recommend Dr. Szpejda to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

I found her very unprofessional and not willing to help when my daughter was very ill at 8months I had to take her to my doctor and she was amazing was able to put her on antibiotics. I went in once to get her toe looked at because it was slightly dis-formed at birth and she then laughed at me and told me im a worry wart and said go home. I felt disrespected and her receptionist is a joke. She has no manners and obviously should not be working with people.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011