Ratings for Dr. Cassandra E. Carlone

I went there after an injury due to a fall on ice. I had told her that I felt I had dislocated my arm and possibly broke a bone in my shoulder. She did not believe that I had dislocated my shoulder and popped it back in myself, even though I had an eye witness with me. She took x-rays and did not see anything wrong. She prescribed some pain medication and sent me on my way. The next day she called me to confirm that I had, in fact, broken a bone in my shoulder after consulting with a radiologist. After following up with an orthopedic doctor and a surgeon, they believed based on my break that I had dislocated my shoulder and it would likely happen again without surgery. I was unimpressed with Dr. Carlone's listening skills and felt that if she had actually believed what I as a patient was telling her, she may have looked a little harder and properly diagnosed in the first place. I would not want to work with her in the future.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

wonderful experience. a true professional.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

Dr. Cassandra E. Carlone's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1999)

HealthPartners