Ratings for Dr. Shawna Reigel

Dr. Reigel is a very caring and great doctor, she treats my self. Dr Reigel when she heard that my husband passed away suddenly, she comfort me, talked to me she treated me like a friend. My late husband and my self were always happy with her decisions in reference to our health problems.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Dr. Reigel's staff is the WORST, my friend and I have both decided to change doctors for different reasons. Please allow me to explain. After having abnormalities in my EKG before surgery, I needed to have clearance from Dr. Reigel. The first time the fax was misplaced by the staff, after the second fax, I received a very curt call back from a staff member. She asked me 3 quick questions, then said "OK, you are cleared for surgery. To play it safe, I went to a cardiologist. He told me that I should never have been cleared for surgery! I have since had an echocardiogram and stress test which also came out very abnormal. Now I have an appointment for a cardiac catherization. For the last 3 weeks I have made many calls to Dr. Reigels office, requested a call back directly from her, I am still waiting. Bottom line is that I could died on the operating table and apparently nobody from Dr. Reigels office cares.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

Not only is (most) of the office staff sweet, caring, and ready to joke around with you, but Dr. Reigel has the nicest mannerisms! I have never once felt uncomfortable with her, unlike most of my previous doctors. She also diagnosed succesfully something with all my other doctors, even trained "specialists" merely mentioned "could be there", by doing over the tests and looking at the results instead of just saying "You're too young to have this. You're fine, take some aspirin and stop faking it." All in all, my husband and I are VERY happy with Dr. Reigel, and pray that when we've gotten the rest of my health issues under control, that she will be there with us through our pregnancy through our children's lives. Good job!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2009

Dr. Shawna Reigel's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Connecticare