Ratings for Dr. Ken Cody

I want to say that Dr Cody and his staff are wonderful. I had left a previous comment discrediting the staff and I was inappropriate. They are great ladies. Thanks to all of you for the great work.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

What a shitty way to deal with clients! Dr Chan left the clinic and her patients who wanted to stay with the clinic were left out in the cold! I requested that I be transferred to a new doctor in the clinic and was told I could not be transferred and would need to go find a new doctor even though Dr Burt was taking new patients. As a senior, I don't want to drive to the other end of town to see a doctor. The office supervisor refused to allow me to talk to Dr Cody or have him call me at his convenience. I would never recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I have been very satisfied with my experience as a patient of Dr. Cody over many years. I have always found him very thorough in assessment of my health issues/concerns. He is caring and helpful. I have never had any negative problem with his staff.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Poor staff. Rude, uncalled for comments. All I can say is wow!! I can totally agree with some of the ratings on here about the staff. I have been a patient for 20 plus years. I have always seemed to to treated with disrespect since Signe and 2 of the other girls left. ( sorry don't remember their names) SAD

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I was shocked to read the last few comments here - I have never had an issue with either Dr. Cody or his wonderful staff. They are great at prioritizing things well and ensuring that the most urgent tasks are completed first. I know if I was suffering from something such as cancer I would hope to have my things dealt with first, which will naturally put some of the less emergent issues further down the list. I believe this office shows integrity in choosing how to prioritize these types of things, and have never waited longer than necessary for tests etc. of any nature. All in all I leave my appointments feeling well cared for and positive about moving forward. Please keep up the great work Dr. Cody and staff!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr Cody is a wonderful, caring very knowledgeable Doctor. Some of his staff though from my experience, are rather patronizing, and have a bit of attitude. I was told today my referral for my son's wart treatment..."It's not life-threatening...is it?''....as in; sorry your out of luck; I decide when to fax what; depending on my attitude that day. This person should realize; EVERY single referral is important; no matter what it is. And she should treat all referrals that way. As a parent; my son's plantar warts are getting painful now...so no...they're not 'life-threatening' (what a thing to say..), but still very imporant to be treated! Disappointed in his staff, but never Dr Cody.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

No , wrong he is no better than any other Canadian dr ,more worried bout cost of tests ,not much of a healer...isn't that we are looking for....a healer?....money ..money money

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

A great family Dr. That cares immensely for his patients.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Not only have I had the pleasure of working for Dr. Cody but I also have the pleasure of being a patient now. He is compaction with his patients but also his staff and their families. Thank you Dr. Cody for taking care of my kids and I now for 10 years. The team

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Cody is the best. He has been my doctor for a few years now and I couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013