Ratings for Dr. T. Alan Demco

average wait time at least 1 hour, on couches that generate backaches, with free flyers to read. Test, and subsequent discussion of results, are always separate appointments, although the results seem to be available right away. The doctor seems to work 12 hours a day, which has me concerned how alert he will still be at an appointment late in the day

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Frustrating, long wiat, all equipment, not caring service...

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

the staff are beyond rude. I refuse to call this office to get an appt.. My family GP must do it for me or I am put on hold every time even at &.30 am!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

1 to 1 1/2 hours wait for a scheduled appointment. Unnecessary repeated visits for an assessment that can be done in one visit. Not recommended

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

The most experienced and knowledgable doctors in Canada

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Following the initial visit, expect to be booked for 5-6 "followup" visits for routine "checks" that can be accomplished in 1 visit. Guess that's how he makes his money through these repeat appointments.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

As I write this, I am sitting in Dr. Demco's waiting room 1.5 hours after scheduled appointment time. Last time he was 'only' 1 hr late.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Unconscionable practice of requiring 3 separate visits for a routine assessment to maximize billings - no regard for patients' time nor the challenges faced by the elderly in attending these unnecessary appointments - should be investigated by MSP and the College of Physicians of BC.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Staff are rude and not caring. Multiple appointments that can be combined into one appointment.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

This is a long due review from my interaction with Dr Demco back in 2012. I was encourage to write this review because my GF is currently experiencing the same kind of frustration I was a couple of years ago wit Dr Demco. I was suffering/still suffer from dry eye syndrome. Dr Demco took several appointments (which at some point you wonder why he makes You come back so often) and misdiagnosed me antibiotics. At the same time I knew he was disconnected from my case (I was spending more time with the assistant than himself) so I booked an appointment with a great Dr in new Westminster called Dr. Diep .. He was caring, listened to my problem and diagnosed me restasis almost right away!! Fixing a problem I had for years .. If you are feeling the same way I recommend you to find a different ophthalmologist!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015