Ratings for Dr. Debra Kestenbaum

Dr Kestenbaum has helped me and my family for years I would never switch ever!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

I find that she is just looking at her computer, and not really concerned about what I am telling her that is wrong with me. I understand that she needs to write stuff down, but it would be a little more considerate if she would listen first then write down what she needs to. She also requests that I don't see a walk in clinic doctor. It is so hard to get a appointment right away, that the walk in doctor happens. I don't think she has really helped with the problems I have had.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I don’t go to the doctor ever often but when I do I feel that I am bother her with my appointment. I go because something isn’t right and to have to push for help. But if I see another doctor she calls quickly to remind me that I should be seeing her.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

I never feel particularly listened to or cared for with her as my Dr. Often have to force her to take me seriously. She is quite dismissive and not willing to talk with you about concerns. Good luck if your tests are negative, she won't make any other suggestions or try to help you further. I wish it was easier to find another Dr, but sadly I feel stuck with her.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Correction: I am grateful to THEM (typo earlier).

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

It is difficult to find a good MD in Toronto. I will leave it at that. I have exceptional Specialists and am grateful to THE.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I was her patient for a few years and found all she's concerned with is money. She made me come in to see her for minor things, once just to tell me my cholesterol is a bit high. I can understand if it was very high and cause for concern. Once I went to a walk in clinic and when it showed up on her screen she was mad and said I would have to find another doctor, very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

My husband and I both love Dr Kestenbaum. She is knowledgeable, efficient and available whenever I need her. She listens to what I have to say and is thoughtful in giving her advice. When I was really stressed at work and wanted to go part time, she supported me and said "Either they keep you part-time or they don't keep you at all." She doesn't just throw meds at me, she really seems to care about my health and wellness.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I got stuck with this immoral bevy of narcissists who cant competently treat patients because they themselves need psychological testing and drug testing A calamity of medication mismanagers who need re education

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

If her choice of partners was Susan Goldstein and Dr Wong she is just as unethical ,uncaring and lacking in human empathy as they are Dont pay this emotionally bankrupt team

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016