Ratings for Dr. Steven Kent

Took my son there for concerns around odd and antisocial behaviour. Doctor was totally dismissive. After waiting for months for a referral, we were in and out in under 15 minutes, with no plans for follow-up.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Kent is one of the best you can get. Very nice to my toddler, take time to listen, then give recommendation and explanation. Very well organized clinic with nice staff and environment.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Our experience with Dr. Kent was very good. I agree with other posts that he spoke to me rather than down to me. He was good with my son and was even speaking French with him. He worked with us to get my son into QA. I can only hope that the O.T's there are as a good as he was with us.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

My experience with Dr. Kent was a positive one. He was early for our appointment and definitely took the time to explain things and answer my questions. He spoke to me, not down to me and listened to what I had to say. He was also great with my son--read to him and played with a puppet while his assistant helped with a skin allergy test, but also didn't go overboard while we talked in his office, instead he let my son play and just observed him. The staff in the office were friendly and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I've had my son to him twice now. I honestly don't understand how others can say he is good with kids, puts them at ease etc. Both of my visits lasted approximately 10 minutes, was handed printed internet information and told to read it at home. He did not interact with my son in the slightest except to say hi when we arrived. I'm at a loss what others see in this doctor. I checked low for knowledge because he made no effort to explain anything to me; as such I have no idea what his level of knowledge is.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr Kent is personable, knowledgeable, and great with toddlers.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr Kent amazing! He knows lots and is understanding. He works with you to find a solution. His office staff are friendly and helpful

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Very knowledgeable guy, puts you at ease. Doesn't mind going the extra mile. More importantly, my son really likes him, he has a good vibe to him.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr Kent is in the wrong field. Throughout our visit he did not smile at my child or interact with my child in a warm friendly way. The only interaction was when my child started to get upset and he said in monotone "you're fine". He is all business. I think if you're going to specializes in this area, you need to make some sort of effort in being friendly with children. He did not allow us to sit down during the appointment and felt he rushed us through. Did not seem open to other treatment ideas was very set on what should be done. When we had questions he quickly shut us down and made us feel like we were stupid for even asking. Perhaps it is time for him to retire he appeared to be burned out

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Dr. Kent has taken care of my special needs daughter for years. I could not ask for a better doctor for her. He is approachable, thorough, knowledgeable and compassionate. Excellent ! 5 stars!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014