Ratings for Dr. Allan Bruce

This ratings site is full of sheet, shite, shitt!!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

This review site is very shiity, craapy. Don't trust any reciews here. You can't trust anonymous reviews. Awful, awful, awful.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

One of the best Dentist I have ever seen. Will be seeing him from now on and will refer my family and friends to him.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr. Bruce is a fabulous doctor. I took my terrified daughter there today, and the dental hygienist was superb, calming her fears and able to look into her mouth in no time. The softness, gentleness and friendliness of this doctor and his staff is phenomenal!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Very similar story as the other reviewers.. came from a rough dentist as a child, parents were recommended Dr. Bruce by more then one family friend. I've been with Dr. Bruce ever since 5 + years. I've lived in a lot of different places the past 2 years and always make sure to make my check up when I'm in town. He has guided me through 10 years extended dental work from braces/jaw surgery/wisdom teeth/implants... he may not have been involved in the actual procedures all the time but he has always been the one to give amazing advice and stands up if another dentist is wrong. I would recommend Dr. Bruce 100%

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I've been going to Dr.Bruce for 5 years now and have never regretted changing dentists. I have anxiety around going to the dentist from years of rough and less than gentle dental care and Dr. Bruce has created a trusting and safe environment. He is gentle, straightforward and willing to explain what he's going to do before he does it. Never going anywhere.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Amazing dentist, been going to him for years. He explains everything, is kind and patient. Staff is also excellent.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Don't know what they are talking about here and why it is true.

Submitted August 29, 2013

Dr Bruce is absolutely the best dentist in the world. Thinder Bay is lucky to have such a talented knowledgable dentist. He's extremely gentle and calm and never seems too busy or too rushed to explain procedures etc. it's a privilege to be his patient. The hygienists are also very professional and up to date on everything and the office staff is second to none.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

So glad I found Dr. Bruce! My last experience with a dentist so was so awful, I was scared to go back. But Dr. Bruce is great. He actually talked to me, answered questions, and when he could see that I was panicking before he even got to the needle, he stopped and calmed me down instead of getting angry like the last one. When he did the actual filling, it didn't hurt. He took me early after I got there half an hour early. His staff are fast and friendly and so are his assistants. He also noticed that I clench my teeth at night and explained how it related to the problems I was having.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013