Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey H. Wisoff

As a parent of one of Dr Wisoffs patients, I can only say that I have thanked his coming into our lives everyday for the past 5 years since he treated our daughter for an acoustic neuroma. Truly a special light in the field.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

I was a brain surgery patient of his in 1996. (I was 16) He made me safe and comfortable about my surgery. Explained everything very clearly. He was my life savor. Never forget him.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Caring physician. He took care of me since I was a baby, 26 years later shunt revision and still a caring doctor. He is the best.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Wonderful caring physician. He treated my mom at age 79 for normal pressure hydrocephalus and gave her back her quality of life. An amazing person and physician.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr Wisoff was the third neurosurgeon I saw, to treat my adult NP Hydrocephaleous, and he was the best. Thorough, knowledgable, and compassionate, I was happy to find him. He was honest and forthright in his dealings with me, and very accurate in his diagnosis. I recommend him highly, as well as his team.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I was 16 years old back in 1996, scared and could not believe I had just been diagnosed with a brain tumor. Dr. Wisoff was the second doctor I had gone to see and instantly I felt a comfort with this amazing man, that I had not felt with the other doctor, he was very patience and explained everything very....especially since my parents spoke very little English at the time. In addition we did not have health insurance and he worked with my parents financially as well. I am very grateful for you Dr. Wisoff and wish you and your family the best.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Dr. Wisoff treated my daughter for hydrocephalus. Every time we saw him, he was kind, knowledgeable and patient. He did not rush into surgery but took a thoughtful approach to her care. His concern for my daughter was as though she was his own child. Her outcome is even better than anticipated. The office staff was excellent and helped make a traumatic experience less scary.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

DR. WISOFF IS AWFUL MY SISTER HAD A thyroglossal duct cyst and dr. wisoff was the surgeon and mess up he did now she is blind

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Saved our son's life. To think we were going to let him pass away based on the other doctors' views. My son's surgery had expected complications. Our son had a 5cm atypical ependymoma with a main artery in it. Dr. Wisoff is a very humble man who kept making reference to the team and all they did. He is very knowledgeable, but do not take my word for it, do the research. You will find he teaches around the world. We have gone to other pediatric neurosurgeons that have been taught by him and respect him. We love him because he is compasionate,knowledgeable,humble, & honest. He will tell you if he disagrees with something. He is the only doctor to date to diagnose many of our son's ailments. My son unfortunately coded when we came back to our home state. The local doctors did not recognize an atypical hydrocephalus presentation for 2 wks. Dr Wisoff knew immediately what it was. I would not recommend Rusk, the management is different than NYU.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

Dr Wisoff was my daughter's surgeon for a chiari malformation. He was an amazing surgeon who took time to explain everything.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Dr. Jeffrey H. Wisoff's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal