Ratings for Dr. Mohammad F. Aryanpure

Dr. A was extremely helpful in my disgnosis of high blood pressure. He explained what was happening and why. He thoroughly explained his plan to help me and his causes for doing so. He told me I needed to be aware of my diet and what foods were better for me with the high blood pressure. Also, he listened to my concerns and helped me work through them. Staff was great and prompt! Thank you Dr. A!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Always attentive. Personally returns calls. I've never had any problems getting my ADHD medication and I'm 48 years old. Neither has my daughter and she's 21.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

I have ADHD and have been taking ADHD medicine for over 3 years and it has significantly improved my life. I came to see Dr. Aryanpure because my former Dr. had retired. First visit I felt like I was being interrogated. He did not listen. He said that nobody above the age of 3 has ADHD they just lacked self discipline. He has a very bad bedside manner. I am very disappointed with this Dr.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012

Don't waste your time at bear creek. He doesn't even give diagnosis. Just calls in scripts, doesn't tell you what they are and I would have been better off just buying the store brand cough medication since that is exactly what he prescribed nd saved my co-pay! Never will return!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

- Excellent care and attention was given! Dr. Aryanpure was extremely kind and attentitive. I recommend him to ALL!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2012

was diagnosed with diabetes and was told here is a free meter don't eat anything white and have a nice life. Had to as to be enrolled in a diabetes class and a week later still no call made. Never returns calls or follows up. Do yourself a favor and stay away!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010