Dr. Charles Wylie

Ratings for Dr. Charles Wylie

Dr Wylie and his staff made us wait for hours in the waiting room before taking us in for our appointments. His staff was uneducated and made detrimental mistakes. I would often bleed and my mouth would be cut up. The staff was always new because the usual staff would so frequently quit. He took almost 3 years to fix an orthodontic issue that had been estimated by many other orthodontists to take a year at most to remedy. I have gaps and mistakes in my teeth after 3 years of braces and thousands and thousands of dollars. I would not recommend him to anyone. Please listen to me. It was awful.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Many years ago, I went to Dr. Wylie to have my wisdom teeth extracted. He forced my jaw open so widely that he dislocated it. One of his assistants made the comment "I heard a pop" while this was happening. I will never forget it. Soon, I had TMJ so badly that I wanted to die. Thanks to Dr. Wright, Dr. Zambito, and Dr. Kappel, I am doing okay today. However, the damage Wylie did was extremely devastating to my body and mind. Avoid this person at all costs.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr. Wylie and his staff are always friendly and caring!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

I love the staff at this office. So friendly and caring.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. Wylie has been our family dentist for almost 20 years. He and his staff are very kind and knowledgeable. They've always taken excellent care of me and my family. In my opinion Dr. Wylie is the best dentist around!!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. Wylie is the poorest excuse of a dentist I have ever been to. He did four implants and capped five teeth. So far, the implants haven't give me a problem. The capped teeth are a joke. I had four bottom teeth that were worn down and discolored, instead of drilling them down to stumps (which is what is expected), he slapped caps right over the bad teeth. They are very sensitive to hot or cold and one I can't bite down on one capped tooth because the pain is so bad. Had an abscess under one of the caps, he said it had to be pulled, When I called about all the problems the girl said I might need a root canal on that tooth, I wouldn't let that quack go near my mouth again. I had every tooth in my mouth capped or crowned fourty years ago that lasted at least 35 years without any complications, so I know the procedure. Please people. do your homework before you have any extensive dental work done. I was stupid enough to fall for his TV commercials. He must have paid them a bundle. I can't believe he's still in business.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Terrible experience. I would not recommend!!! My root canal was performed incorrectly.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Very rude doctor. Caters to cowards pfttttt what a joke if your teeth are in poor shape he will tell you how pathetic you are. Would never recommend this dentist. Money hungry jerk.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

I am terrified of the word dentist after my experiences at Dr. Wiley's !!!! I don't recommend this dentist for any reason !!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

What a terrible experience. Ridiculously long wait. Doctor puts on a fake smile but cannot hide he is a huge a**

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014