Ratings for Dr. R. Scott Ream

Dr. Ream is the best GP that I have known or been fortunate enough to have as my physician. He is extremely personable, knowledgeable, thorough, and the most efficient I have known in. He deserves and gets my highest rating as a physician. I give him the highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Dr. Ream is an excellent doctor and now a good friend. He is always concerned about my health, work pressures, changes in my life that affect my overall health condition, etc. I feel that he is always "on my team" and that he wants to keep me in good health and happiness. He is very qualified, intelligent, knowledgeable, compassionate, and attentive -- with a very good staff to support him. I certainly do recommend him as an outstanding internist, and mine for over ten years.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2013

I've been seeing doctor Ream for thirteen years now. He is a fantastic doctor, a good friend and a very caring man. He is extremely knowledgeable and very helpful. His staff is very friendly. In the past, if i've suddenly come down with something his nurses always make sure to fit me in for an appointment within a few hours of my phone call.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr. Ream is an excellent physician who is extremly knowledgible in his field (Internal Medicine). He never makes a patient feel rushed, always taking time to listen. He is friendly, warm and sensative.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

Dr. R. Scott Ream's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1973)