Ratings for Dr. Carol L. Stark

I showed concern for a medication prescribed to my spouse so i left her a message asking her to call me back. Instead of calling me back to tell me she couldn't release any information without their consent she called them. She proceeded to tell them I was concerned and had called her and wanted to know why I was worried. Wow. Thanks for your discretion and professionalism. Now they're angry with me because they feel I was being deceitful by calling their doctor. If a medication is changing the mood and general happiness of the patient why cant we, as their spouse, ask a question about the medications side effects only? In my opinion it was a horrible way to handle the situation. I hope this never happens to anyone else. Now my spouse, who is like a steel trap about they're emotions anyways, won't talk to me and has further cut themselves off from the world. Thanks doc, I appreciate it.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Dr. Carol L. Stark's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1974)