Ratings for Dr. Benjamin Pofahl

My experience with HIM was when he interned at Camden Physicians in North Mpls on APRIL 15th 2006, I was seen for an ear infection my only one I've ever had and today in 2015 I'm 58 YEARS OLD. Told HIM worst pain I've ever encountered . Perscribed Antibotic the 28 pill qty...500mg. each pill... 2 / morning and 2/night....the " normal" finish all medication even if condition improves within 3 to 4 days, I did as instructed. DAY 6 no improvement plus that morning I woke up with one eye puffy WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRsstt \

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

Rude, made me realize why I am not a fan of doctors. I guess my socioeconomics were not good enough to treat me with respect... Spoke in medical terms and seemed put out when I asked him to elaborate on the condition. His nurse was very respectful though.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

I have never filled out one of these surveys, but I wanted to say that I was very pleased with the doctor's explanation and how he encouraged me to take steps to lead a healthier life. He seemed interested in listening to me and explained why he ordered a certain test.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

Dr. Pofahl was very helpful in answering my questions. He explained my options and made me comfortable. He was very interested in my concerns. I appreciated his kind manner.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012

Doc P creates an environment which makes me feel comfortable honestly discussing my medical needs and even joking around. Every time I've seen him he has been thorough and pleasant. Happy to have him as my primary doc.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Has no personal/people skills. Seems like he is there just to get his pay. Pretty said.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

Being a new MD and all I would think he would be just alittle more knowledgable and helpful yet I think his MD title has gone to his head. I personally don't recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2008

Dr. Benjamin Pofahl's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in St. LOUIS PARK, MN