Ratings for Dr. Ali R. Esmaeelzadeh

awful doc. he is rude and arrogant. My wife did a little search to find a doc near to my work place, but I guess we failed to search the net for his ratings. I have been to many docs in my life and by far he is the worse I have seen.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

avoid at all cost. Very rude and ignorant. I did the test he has asked, and did not hear back from him after the office contacted me to inform me that one of my tests was not normal. did go to see him again and he could not care less about my condition. very disappointed.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

I had a doctor by the same name, except in Coon Rapids. I tried three times to get basic labs and the communication was terrible. At first I thought it was a langauge break down, but I made sure he understood me about the labs and another issue, I felt as though he was totally somewhere else. I wouldn't suggest this doctor, you will only feel frustrated. I have seen plenty - most doctors are at least okay, he doesn't make that by far.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

After determining my blood work was normal she did not suggest I see someone else or suggest any other probabilities for my condition. She left a msg on my phone about my results and that was all I heard from her. My hair is falling out in my 20s and she just didn't want to go out of her way to help me any further. On top of this she seemed to suggest she didn't believe me when I said my hair has been falling out. I've lost over 50% of my hair mass, that isn't something you imagine because your overly vain. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008

Dr. Ali R. Esmaeelzadeh's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1998)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal