Ratings for Dr. Elliott Eisenbud

I used to be a patient. But my insurance changed so I could no longer see him. When I was seeing him my blood sugar was over 400. In less than a month under his CARE and instructions my blood sugar went down to 100. I believe that Dr. Elliot Eisenbud probably is the reason that I'm still alive today. If you go to a doctor with a medical problem then you darn well better listen to the advice your given and take part in your healing process or you might as stay at home sitting in your easy chair and not waste the doctor's time. God Bless You Dr. Eisenbud. P.S. To the girls in the front office. I Love you and I Miss You All. THANK YOU

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

I feel confident in his care. He is knowledgable, communicative, and thorough.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Very honest and helpful doctor. People complain because they're looking for a handout and can't take criticism. If you're looking for a knowledgable Dr. he's your guy, if you're looking for a best friend, look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2012

I found Dr. Eisenbud to be pleasant and knowledgeable. He listened to what I had to say and didn't act like he had a plane to catch, as many doctors do. His staff is delightful.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

I have been a patient here for almost a year. The staff has always been very friendly and helpful. The doctor has been informative and knowledgeable. I was very surprised to see the low ratings. I have never had a problem with them, and I am very picky when it comes to choosing health care providers.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

I called over asking for a referral to a dermatologist and the staff member Jaquina was a rude and disrespectful person. She complained that she was the only one answering the phones and didn't pay attention to my request. If it was for the PA Julie Lund who provides great service and care to me as a patient, I would not go back.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

If you are looking for a doctor with caring and empathy, then Dr Eisenbud is not the one. He showed about as much interest in me as a patient as would Darth Vader or The Emperor in Star Wars. Dr Eisenbud could have helped me obtain growth hormone treatment that would have been covered by my insurance, but he decided not to because he said it was too much work for him to justify the cost of injections to my insurance company.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

I tried going a few times. I first went because I was getting ready for a Gastric bypass, and needed to have my type 1 diabetes under control. He was a jrk but seemed to know what was going on. The second time was very brief leaving me baffled and having unanswered questions. The third time was 2 weeks after my surgery, I began to have problems with my glucose sugars. I brought in graph's and all data that I had collected on myself after the surgery; he barely glanced at the info told me what I should do, which I had already tried and pointed out on the graph's. To which he changed topic and started telling me about how I'm probably a type 2 diabetic and should test for that by not taking insulin and doing further bld tests.!! I was diagnosed when I was 3 years old (26 yrs ago)and had times in my life when I was under control. I am flabbergasted and can't believe what I've been told. I have made and appointment with another dr and will warn as many as I can to not go to Eisenbud.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

Dr eisenbud is a pompous arrogant jerk who discounts any input a patient gives him. He was supposed to be on board with my chronic fatigue specialist, but he didn't want to do the paperwork on a treatment that would help me.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2009

Dr. Eisenbud used to be my doctor. When I (and my family) would go to him with a problem his idea of treatment was for him to say, “If it is not better in 30 days come back and we’ll send you to see someone.”

flag | Submitted May 11, 2007

Dr. Elliott Eisenbud's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)

• BCBS Illinois