Ratings for Dr. Karl L. Blomquist

Every time that I have to see him, I am greeted by a helpful staff, but the doctor himself is always running late for his appointments. There have been a few time where I ended up waiting 30 minuets even longer before I was able to see him. Not very helpful in trying to figure out what is wrong. There were even times where I needed assistance to stand and he was not willing to help me stand. As for his knowledge, I would have to say that I am unsure. Whenever I go in for something, even as simple as a cold, he leaves to room for several minuets and then proceeds to diagnose me. I makes me wonder if he is looking up the information of my symptoms or something because he does not know. There was even a time when he miss diagnosed me, and I had to go see a specialist. It was only after seeing this specialist that I found out I had a chronic issue. Bloomquest just kept treating the symptoms without looking further into the cause, and he did not want me to see a specialist at all.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Dr. Karl L. Blomquist's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Owatonna, MN