Ratings for Dr. Steven F. Lawler

Luckily I just had a $25 copy when I went to Dr. Steven Lawler. This man will always be accepting new patients because if I could guess, that's all he has b/c any person who would like to be treated with respect and in a polite manner would never go back to him a second time. If you become a doctor, you should know how to deal with people- even more so than most professions because you are dealing with the most sensitive topic there is- human life and well-being. Horrible doctor, I couldn't have more worse things to say about him.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2009

Dr. Lawler should not be allowed to practice medicine. He is rude, disrespectful, and patronizing. He performed a test on me without my prior consent (or knowledge). I wouldn't see him if he was the last doctor in the world. And yes, I did report him.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

Seemed more interested in performing lots of tests than anything else.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Very impolite. Failed to listen to me about my complaints. Instead seemed more content listening to himself talk instead of actually finding out about what was wrong. Bed side manner is non existent. I would not go back to him.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

Dr. Steven F. Lawler's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)