Ratings for Dr. Jennifer S. Oberstar

Did not address all of my concerns. Seemed uninterested. Rushed through my exam.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

I loved her. She is not as bubbly as other doctors which is a turn off for most people, but is approachable. I find her to be full of knowledge and always willing to talk with you until you understand everything.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

My husband and I have had to see this doctor twice at Camden Physicians as a fill in to our regular doctors. It is nearly impossible to see your own doctor on shorter notice of any kind. She has no bedside manner; compassion apparently wasn't part of her training. She is short and I definitely agree with the previous person rating her that she regards everyone as a criminal suspect instead of a patient. Her recent treatment of my husband has made us decide to change clinics completely. Due to her suspicious nature she did not evaluate, review the 5 year history of notes or listen to my husband at all. Instead she made a quick decision that will now result in mandatory multiple visits to a doctor per year for certifications. If she is trying to rake in more money for the clinic by doing this, it back-fired.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Never introduced herself as a doctor, no compassion, poor quality care. Treated me with suspicion and incredulity over the level of my pain. I received 2 blurry x-rays from a nurse who overstepped her bounds and speculated on the finished x-ray. I was told to seek another x-ray from a trained radiologist to confirm if the line on the x-ray was a fracture or a fold in my skin. If a trained radiologist ever looked at my x-ray, I was never informed. When reporting the lack of care I received to the administration at 'The Doctors Office' of Minnetonka, I was accused in a letter from the Physician Coordinator of seeking 'narcotics' for the pain. I never asked for narcotics and I was was more insulted by the letter, than by the inferior, fly-by-night care.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

Dr. Jennifer S. Oberstar's Credentials

• Saba Univ Sch Of Med, Saba, Netherland Antilles (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Eden Prairie, MN