Ratings for Dr. Richard Chan

they give your personal information to a third party. so get used to a lot of junk mail. no understanding or respect for privacy. the dentist is good tho.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

First time to see Dr. Chan I'm very impressed, nice man great dentist. He did two root canals for me in one appointment.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

I have been going to Dr Chan for 10 years or so and I have every confidence in him and his friendly staff. Work is done quickly and efficiently. I like his no BS approach. Hope he doesn't retire any time soon.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Dr Chan has always been our top choice. When other dentists told us we needed work done, we double checked with Chan and he said it was not needed. So we didn't. The receptionist are friendly, and the staff courteous.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Worse Dentist in abbotsford DO NOT GO THERE he does not care about nobody just wants your money Horrible dentist and Rosa is very rude

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

the worst dentist i have ever been too,got an infection after he extracted a tooth,i wouldnt take my dog to him.do yourself a favor and stay away from here.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Very good dentist - I've been seeing him for over 10 years. Still see him, even though I've moved to surrey.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

I have been taking my kids to see Dr Chan since they were babies,now ages 13 and 16, now I take my step children and new husband there too. I have found that Dr Chan and his staff are nothing but professional and kind.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Chan since 1984 and had alot of work done to my teeth (ie root canels, bridges etc). My four children as well see Dr Chan. I have moved to Vancouver 10 years ago and continue making the trip to Abbotsford. The dentist in Vancouver charge 40% more then allowed by extended health guidelines but Dr Chan has always been consistant in chargeing the base rate. Dr Chan has a very open personality, showing concern about individual needs. If you have small children that have fear of seeing a dentist, I recommend you take them to this dentist as Dr Chan and his staff will not just fix the teeth but have your child leaving with a smile.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010