Ratings for Dr. Tom Filosa

Dr. Filosa is absolutely the best there is.........he listens and is very proactive to any issues you bring forward.........he saved my moms life (diagnosed a potential burst brain aneurysm that occurred 1 week prior) and ensured she received the absolute best care/surgeon there is. He also is amazing in helping me deal with significant chronic pain checking in with me regularly. He even assisted on 2 of my surgeries!! (ACL and C-section). Best.......doctor........ever!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

I have been a patient of DR. Tom Filosa, from the time he joined the practice way back, I am guessing 1996ish. I have lived as far as 1 1/2 hrs away from from Markham Stouffville. He is the best doctor I have had in 60 years, I appreciate my Dr., total respect and no matter the distance I will travel to see him. 🙋

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Count yourself very very lucky if you have Dr. Filosa as your family physician. He is very knowledgeable, caring, organized, and experienced. He takes your concerns seriously and never rushes you through an appointment. He caught my mom's brain aneurysm saving her life, cared for me during my pregnancy (including assisting with my csection) , and has ensured my overall health is in tip top shape (often making personal phone calls to patients to follow-up on progress. He is the absolute best there is!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Dr Filosa cared for me during my pregnancy. He was always very friendly and on time. He was also there for the delivery, came on such notice to the hospital around midnight. Great bedside manners as well. Would recommend...

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Have been with Dr. Filosa for a very long time. Even though I don't see him regularly he is always friendly and upfront. Also, he does not just push prescriptions on you.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Tom Filosa for a long time now, and every time he is incredibly helpful and kind. He is a very great doctor. Do recommend.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Filosa for over 7 years now and find him to be an excellent doctor. He has delivered my children and continues to care for them and myself. He is warm, friendly, caring, knowledgeable, easy to talk to about anything and GREAT with children. Believe it or not my children actually love going to see him. I find myself very lucky to have such a great family doctor :)

Submitted August 21, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Filosa for 15 years, he is a very good listener and does not rush the appointment, if you have a pain he will focus on it and source the pain, does not perscribe drugs for everything.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

always has empathy and willing to spend time to answer any and all questions

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

A great Doctor, I have been seeing him for over 9 years, he is kind caring and patient with me. I would highly recomend him

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011