Ratings for Dr. Tom Filosa

Dr. Tom Filosa has been my Dads Dr for about 10+ yrs, him and his staff are so kind and helpful. Dr. Filosa has a great extended staff also to help with other issues. Always available to answer your questions and so so helpful. So happy my Dad has him as his docter, very caring and concerned about his patients. Always willing to help. Just dont what our family would do without such a caring Dr.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2019

Never to busy to explain in the simplest of terms. He took me on as a Patient after the Maclaine's left for pastures new. I have never had any doubts or questions regarding his professionalism nor competency as a Physician. He's been my first call should I need a medical opinion or diagnosis since some where in the mid 1990's. A calm and concise doctor who answers all questions with a confirmed pragmatic approach.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019

We are so fortunate that we have Dr . Tom Filosa as our family physician. He is wonderful, provides time to listen to our concerns and provides sensible treatment and advice.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

very grateful to have Dr Filosa for the past 20 some years. He is just excellant! He provides good referrals and recommendations to keep us healthy !

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr. Filosa is absolutely the best there is.........he listens and is very proactive to any issues you bring forward.........he saved my moms life (diagnosed a potential burst brain aneurysm that occurred 1 week prior) and ensured she received the absolute best care/surgeon there is. He also is amazing in helping me deal with significant chronic pain checking in with me regularly. He even assisted on 2 of my surgeries!! (ACL and C-section). Best.......doctor........ever!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

I have been a patient of DR. Tom Filosa, from the time he joined the practice way back, I am guessing 1996ish. I have lived as far as 1 1/2 hrs away from from Markham Stouffville. He is the best doctor I have had in 60 years, I appreciate my Dr., total respect and no matter the distance I will travel to see him. 🙋

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Count yourself very very lucky if you have Dr. Filosa as your family physician. He is very knowledgeable, caring, organized, and experienced. He takes your concerns seriously and never rushes you through an appointment. He caught my mom's brain aneurysm saving her life, cared for me during my pregnancy (including assisting with my csection) , and has ensured my overall health is in tip top shape (often making personal phone calls to patients to follow-up on progress. He is the absolute best there is!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Dr Filosa cared for me during my pregnancy. He was always very friendly and on time. He was also there for the delivery, came on such notice to the hospital around midnight. Great bedside manners as well. Would recommend...

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Have been with Dr. Filosa for a very long time. Even though I don't see him regularly he is always friendly and upfront. Also, he does not just push prescriptions on you.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Tom Filosa for a long time now, and every time he is incredibly helpful and kind. He is a very great doctor. Do recommend.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014