Ratings for Dr. Diane M. Shuck

I went for my first initial visit. All the doctor did was listen to my lung's and heart. She along with the nurse was very nosey. Kept asking very personal questions. That I didn't feel. Applied to my first visit. Dr. Shuck seemed more interested in prying. Into my personal life. I had to ask her assertively if. She could focus her questions about me and my health. I was not interested in being chummy. I don't gather that was her intentions either. No blood work was drawn. Because she failed to communicate the fact. That I needed to be starving myself. And the nurse gave me an incredulous look. When I told her that: I had not fast that day. I'm keeping my options on. I need to be seen by a doctor. WHO will spend more than 5-10 minutes with me. As well as actually examine me. Since that's what my insurance is paying a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

She simply does not care! Seems she's more concerned with getting patients in and out than anything else. On my first visit, she said to come back if my symptoms persisted. On my second visit, she said "I don't know why you came back". Grrrrr.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

Basic lab procedure not run. Defers almost everything to specialists, front office staff and referal staff have messed up 10 referal orders this month alone. She has never really felt like she has helped at all.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

Dr. Diane M. Shuck's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)