Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Carney

Dr. Carney has since becoming to be a very materialistic doctor. There is no longer a close patient-doctor relationship that I can convey to my family doctor. Anything that is being discussed will be charged. I had a physical, but was charged additional money because Dr. Carney checked on some seeds that lingered on for years, but without any further diagnosis. There is literally no concerns can be discussed during the Physical session unless you're prepared to pay him additional fees. Very disappointed!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

CRAP after-hours physician on-call on weekends for Park Nicollet!!! Can not comment about his staff - I'm sure they're fine. Amount I paid - TBD for the unnecessary urgent are visit!!!! Will dispute!!!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

Scheduled a physical. During the physical, we were going through the routine questions about allergies and current medications, which I had been taking one medication. Dr. Carney asked if I was going to need more of the medication and I replied "Yes." When I got my bill, Dr. Carney charged me for an office visit ($40+), in addition to the physical, because he had to write the prescription for the medication I was already taking.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

Dr. Steven J. Carney's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)