Ratings for Dr. Joseph S. Micallef

He listens with an open mind. He was extremely helpful in my journey toward diagnosis. He is what a doctor should be and usually isn't in this day and age. He gave me the referrals I needed and we worked as partners towards resolution.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Dr. Micallef is a warm personable physician who takes the time to listen what the patient is saying. He wants you to schedule a follow up visit so he can follow your progress, that is very rare these days!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr Micallef is the best Dr we have come across in about 10 years... he listened, if he didn't know the answer, then he searched it our or sent you to someone else. I am sorry he left Fairview Clinic Wyoming, Mn. If I find him somewhere else, I will drive an hour to get to see him.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2009

We were so sorry he left pediatrics,mydaughter loved him. He was the only one she warmed up too.He's excellent!!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Micallef is very through. He talks directly to you and LISTENS. He answers all your questions or finds out the answers for you. He puts you at ease when you have to discuss an imp issue. He greets everyone with a handshake and smile.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

Dr. Joseph S. Micallef's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 2000)