Ratings for Dr. Wesley A. Borowski

I was referred to him by many of my friends when I was pregnant. Absolutely love him, I had Hyperemesis through my whole pregnancy and he was very caring and supportive of it. Also am using him as my daughter's pede and could not be happier. I always feel like I am his only patient and have his full attention.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

He was my doctor for 4 years and I was never very impressed with him. But since Fergus Falls was the closest hosptital/clinic to where i was living i stuck it out. He, and his usual nurse, doesnt listen to your problems! Before he came in and i was talking to the nurse, at my first prenatal appt with my second child. I told her that i had my blood drawn at WIC and i was anemic. She asked if i had been getting headaches too. I actually had one the day before so i told her but that was the only time in a long time i had one. When doc borowski came in he said "so your here cause your having lots of headaches huh." WOW Really?! There were also a two times where i was in for other things but since he had no idea what the problem was he switched me to another doctor who diagnosed it right away. Turns out i needed surgery. I was a little upset that he would pass me off to another doctor instead of figuring it out himself. He is incredibly nice though. Ill give him that.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2010

He is a nice doctor, although when you ask a question he usually gives 1 word answers, doesn't take the time to thoroughly explain things. Often comes off as not listening. I was pregnant with my daughter and it took 2 months to start prenatal care although I told him I had pregnancy symptoms for a couple months. So besides not always listening he is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

Nice man very compasionate,explained everything very well

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

Dr. Wesley A. Borowski's Credentials

• University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Elbow Lake, MN