Ratings for Dr. Kellyanna J. Moore

I love her! A refreshing kind of doctor. She listens, is knowledgeable and is truly concerned about the patient. Yes, she might be a couple of minutes behind schedule but she is definitely worth the wait. She makes you feel comfortable and will discuss topics thoroughly with you. She welcomes questions and is very easy to talk, too. She's been my doctor for years and don't mind the hour drive to see her! I won't trade her in for anyone!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

Excellent doctor! Not sure what happened with other person rating, but Dr. Moore has ALWAYS gone out of her way to fit us into her busy schedule. Which I'm sure doesn't help the wait times. That being said, she is worth the wait. Extremely caring, knowledgable and always gives my family the time we need. I highly recommend Dr. Moore.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

Usually have to wait long for scheduled appointments (left after one hour at one time). Do not take time see you even if she is "your" family doctor, needless to say, not mine anymore.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

Great, Caring doctor that is truly concerned with your health. A++++

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

Dr. Kellyanna J. Moore's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Faribault, MN