Ratings for Dr. Terri J. Radovich

I arrived for my appointment when the doctor came in to ask me the usual questioning that is required of them, eventually asking me questions concerning why I had been to the doctor that day and about my family history with the particular issue. As I was explaining the family history with the issue she abruptly cut me off and rudely told me how I was wrong. After the appointment, the print off they had givin me had the exact description that I gave her of my family's symptoms with this issue. It would be nice if Grand Itasca would get doctors that actually knew what they were talking about.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Worst doctor I've seen in my life. Rude, cold, and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

So it wasn't just me. A couple times I saw Radovich and she was extremely rude and abrupt toward me. I told myself I would never see her again.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

She was extremely late; and then didn't botter to apologize. I felt her manner was curt and rude. I ended up walking out of the appointment.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Went in for what i thought was a sinus infection. Very rude, acted like i was wasting her time. Ended up having to go to another doctor to get a prescription to get it cleared up. Was told by her to go home and take my alergy medication because i didn't have a sinus infection. I know many people who avoid her. look out.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Terri J. Radovich's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Grand Rapids, MN