Ratings for Dr. Pavandeep Kooner

Every time I go to the see Dr. Kooner I continue to receive friendly and professional service. The care and after service are excellent. Her support staff throughout the office also make the dentist visit as pleasant as it can be.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Went for teeth cleaning, very professional.. Helpful office and Dr Kooner is great!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Very prompt, friendly and professional. Also appreciate the flexible schedule

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

I have been going to see her since June 2006. She is a Great dentist!She will explain what needs to be done and give me any options available. I have always had a good appointment and extremely satisfied with all my dental work. Her staff are wonderful, friendly, helpful.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012

Dr. Kooner is a very caring and gentle dentist. She always strives to ensure that I am not suffering any pain or discomfort. She is a great dentist for "chickens". Her hygenist Karen also does a wonderful job of ensuring that you are not experiencing any discomfort. Great team!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

wonderful dentist.I have been seeing her for at least 6 years now and I am very satisfied with her skills with my dental work. She is very helpful with her knowledge and experience. Love her staff, they are all great!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

i lost a tooth playing football and my team mates stated that i should go to the dentist immediately. i called a few offices and they were unable to fit me into their busy schedule. i called dr. kooner's office and they told me to come in at once. once i arrived there, i was treated immediately. i was very grateful of the service that i had received. now i make sure i play with a mouthguard.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Dr. kooner is not professional and don't care enough for her patients. I had a very bad experience with her and her recepcionist. They don't communicate and don't take responsability for their mistakes. I do not reccomended her at all!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

I am Dr Kooner's patient, all my treatments,such as invisalign, extraction, crowns and fillings were done by her. Never have I had the experience of her talents. This comment box is too limited to talk about her talents in her profession. I can simply say she is the best.-Aleks

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

She is a very rude and incompetent Dentist, who was late to begin with and all she cares about is making money. I will never go back to her, and her personal hygine needs no mention. Go to Dr. Cancar if you insist on this place, i would say find another Dentist.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Dr. Pavandeep Kooner's Credentials

• Temple University School of Dentistry (Grad. 2005)