Ratings for Dr. Alice R. Suchomel

I have been seeing Dr. Alice for the past 6 months. About 2 months ago I started having some health issues and I am still relatively young. She has been great at following up whent the specialist have not. She makes sure she is informed of everything going on and has gone out of her way to look into things to make sure I am taking the right things. I would recommend her to anyone, especially friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Dr. Alice Schumoel is a wonderful doctor, she has always listened to my concerns and tried helping me the best she could and if she could not would refer me to someone who could. She takes her time with you and will explain anything you need explained until you understand. I had her for 2 years until I relocated I miss her and now she is closer I will deffinatly return to her for care!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

Probably one of the worst doctors I have ever had. Alice Suchomel will say one thing and do another. I will not ever trust her again. I suggest finding another doctor, you will regret ever using Alice Suchomel

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Dr. Alice R. Suchomel's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Red Wing, MN