Ratings for Dr. Grant M. Christopher

Dr. Christopher knew exactly what to prescribe & what I should do to stop pain in my back & knee. Within 2 days I was was able to sleep, stand & walk after being unable to do any of those things for weeks, had been getting progressively worse that whole time, no thanks to a different physician. Now, two months since it started I have no pain at all. Dr. Christopher was late seing me the first time by 20 minutes but took his time & listened to what I had to say, showed concern. Great results for me.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

My family has a genetic disorder called EDS. It is a connective tissue disorder where there is stretching, elongation and weakening of normal tissue and scar tissue buildup. I am a small amount overweight, but not obese. I am limited in some strenuous exercise because of my joints “falling out” if overextended or overused. When I went in to tell him that I could feel my baby "moving down" during the pregnancy he told me that was impossible. But when he examined me he found it so. At the next meeting after I was ordered bed rest he told me that the reason for this was that I had let my cervix get flabby, that it was a muscle like my other muscles and if not used right it would get flabby like them. He told me that I should have been doing Kegel exercises before I got pregnant. I always waited at LEAST 20 minutes after my appointment to get in to see him.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2009

Dr. Grant M. Christopher's Credentials

• Mayo Med Sch, Rochester Mn 55905 (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Bemidji, MN