Ratings for Dr. Victor O. Falaiye

Dr Fillaiye is an excellent dentist and has a wonderful practice!! I have been a patient for years and so have my family members. I first went to him when I was having a horrific toothache. He and the staff were very compassionate and knowledgeable. He immediately gave me pain meds and took X-rays to identify the problem. I was very upset and they eased my fears by explaining what the issue was and assured me that it could be successful resolved. They also worked with me regarding the balance left over from the insurance. Highly recommend this office to anyone seeking dental care!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

I had a pain in my tooth.first he had hard time to figure out which teeth.he fixed other teeth and send me home, pain cont, i went back and he said i need a crown. he put the crown but pain cont. i went to other dentist and he fix my tooth in one setting.Funny thing is pain was coming from different tooth .he put the crown on other tooth. any way crown fall with in 2 month and now i am calling him to give me my 4000 $ back.worst doctor and dentist in my life

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

I went to this guy over a year ago. I go there, find out that one of my molars need to be removed, because it was impacted. In the process of removing the molar, I felt it. Asked for more pain killers and he acted like it was my fault for having pain. Gave me little to no aftercare instructions, refused to prescribe me antibiotics and *surprise* I developed an infection. I went back to get antibiotics and he had the nerve TO BLAME *ME* FOR GETTING AN INFECTION! I'll never go there again.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2007