Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth A. Prosser

Sends a lot of time with me when I visit. Listens very carefully. Asks insightful questions. Was at times a very poor patient, not following her advice, yet she never gave up on me.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2008

My entire family uses her. She takes care of us as if we were members of her own family.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2007

I went to this awful doctor about 7 years ago, with horrible headaches. Because SHE could not pinpoint a source for these headaches, she wrote down "Adjustment Disorder!" ...this after ONE short visit, and her focusing on the fact that I had MOVED to the area 6 months prior! The area is lacking, but I assure you, any resulting headaches relate only to the gross amount of POLLEN here, and nothing more. Not only that, but she had the audacity to write this (adjustment disorder) on a paper that I was given to take home, (meaning one can only imagine WHAT in the FILE) and Rx'd muscle relaxers! Guess what? I go to REAL specialists now, and my headaches are gone thanks to a simple ALLERGY test and allergy meds. Geezsh! Nice to be labeled a psych case in the record books because an unknowledgeable person can't see outside the realm of the one paragraph she may have read in "Textbook Headaches 101".

flag | Submitted May 10, 2005

Dr. Elizabeth A. Prosser's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Louisville, OH