Ratings for Dr. Alan L. Carbajo

Dr. Carbajo really cares about his patients. He is the first doctor who listened to me about my fatigue issues that have been heavily impacting my life for years and immediately started getting me on the track to get a diagnosis. He is very warm, friendly, with a great bedside manner. I would highly recommend him and am glad he's my doctor!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

Dr. Carbajo is my entire family's Dr. Including: 2 elderly parents, 2 sisters in their 20's and 30's, brother 30's, myself 28, Best Dr. we have ever had! Listens to everything we have to say even if it doesn't matter. Never in a rush. Always gentle. Knows his stuff. Humbly concerned with all your aspects of health , body and mind fully. I would recommend him to anyone! GO CARBAJO

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Great chair-side manner. Informed me about each part of the root canal treatment. Enjoyed his friendly and helpful approach at the endodontist office.

Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr. Carbajo treats me with respect. He has great beside manners. He has been working with me trying to decrease the medications I am on since my previous PCP had me on pills I didn' need. I am starting to feel so much better. He listens to what I am saying and talks to me at a level I understand. He is friendly, knowledgeable, caring, respectful and actually looks at me when I am talking to him. Most Dr's state st their computer and you wonder if they are truly listening. Staff have been friendly and helpful. I am so happy a friend referred me to him.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Great doctor to go to although the office staff is very rude

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Carbajo is by fair the best family doctor we have ever been to. He genuinely cares about his patients. We never feel rushed, all our questions are answered and we leave feeling confident we received the best care possible. Most times we are in very close to our scheduled appointment time, but sometimes there is a a bit of a wait. I contribute this to the doctors thoroughness. We have personally experienced a "routine" appointment turn into much more. Dr. Carbajo took the extra time needed to address the issues completely, which I am sure set him behind a good 10 minutes. If you have to wait, there is a good cause and worth it. Most nurses are friendly and helpful, front office staff still seems a bit rough around the edges but overall no serious complaints. Most times if we neeed a same day appt, we are able to meet with Dr. Carbajo, but when he is not available the other docs on staff have been great too! Dr. Carbajo and Preferred Family Medicine is a FANTASTIC facility.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Dr Carbajo is by far the best Dr I have ever seen. Caring,listens and spends time with you. Would never go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

Dr. Alan L. Carbajo's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Madison Heights, MI