Ratings for Dr. Mark P. Davenport

Mark has been my primary doc for over 20 years. Very knowledgable and helpful guiding me through very difficult medical decisions. I would not want anyone else in this capacity

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

I am writing regarding Dr Mark Davenport. I am very UNHAPPY with his bedside manner and how he does not stand behind what he does wrong. My husband and I were in there for our insurance physical which requires some blood work for sugar levels, chloresterol, as well as blood pressure and BMI. Very simple exam Doctor ordered more blood work that was not covered for this particular exam and did not tell me he had ordered it. I get a bill for $150 because these extra tests were not a part of the Priority insurance exam that I purposely went in for. I feel like I should not be responsible to pay this bill especially since he did not tell me these were added on costs. He refuses to absorb any of the costs and refuses to call me regarding this matter. I would not recommend anyone to go to this doctor. He has absolutely no personality and too serious. Too many other doctors out there that would appreciate you as a patient....

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Very bad bedside manners. Always made me feel uncomfortable when I was in the office with him. He does not smile, and seems to serious

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Very informative doctor! He has been my doctor for the past 4-5 years and I never had a complaint with him. He does tend to not smile much, but thats just him. He really is a great doctor especially if your an athlete, or someone who is having physical problems do to injury of any kind. Just remember to make a list of questions if you have any because the appointments are usually straight to the point and quick. - I think he is just smart enough to understand your problem without too much talking. The staff at the facility look like they have been working 80 hour weeks though! They dont often come off very friendly and seem to not like thier job by thier poor bed-side manners.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

Dedicated family Doctor who has kept my family healthy for years. He now offers the same quality care to my children and grandchildren.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Very good doctor. He takes the time to explain every thing to you. I have been seeing him for over 2 years and he has never let me down.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

Dr. Mark P. Davenport's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Traverse City, MI