Ratings for Dr. S. Jackson

Dr Jackson removed one of my parathyroids and although I was upset about the scar in the short run, for the most part it has now settled down.I'm not thrilled about the way the scar looks but I'm aware that this might be due to the way I scar in general.Certainly, he performed in a competant and professional manner and information was forthcoming at all times. As for his personality, he was positive and relaxed and that was good. My issues,if any, are with the cleanliness of the hospital and the negligence of the nursing staff. These topics are not appropriate for this forum but I wanted to mention them anyway. Many thanks to the doctor, none to the hospital.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

Performed the removal of my thyroid. Was very happy with surgery and aftercare.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2007

flag | Submitted May 24, 2007

I was sorry to read about the malpractice suit. This Dr. performed my throid surgery 3 years ago with complete competency. My recovery was quick with no negative side effects. (I have had major surgery 4 times plus multiple biopsies in my lifetime and this one had the best/shortest recovery time.) He was professional, with good beside manners and helpful with explanations and follow up.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

lost malpractice suit for cutting nerves of young patient during routine thyroid surgery

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007