Ratings for Dr. Edward Nazareno

Great doctor and friendly staff. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

DR. NAZARENO WAS MY AUNTS' DOCTOR FOR MANY YEARS AND SAW HER THOUGH HER 100TH YEAR. SHE HAD MANY TRIPS TO THE HOSPITAL THE LAST TWO YEARS AND DR, NAZARENO CALLED ME ALMOST EVERY MORNING TO UPDATE ME ON HER CONDITION. I HAVE SEEN MANY DOCTORS IN MY LIFETIME BUT NONE AS CARING AS DR.NAZARENO. NEVER HAVE I KNOWN A DOCTOR TAKE THE TIME TO TALK TO A PATIENTS' FAMILY LIKE HE DOES. ( I WISH!!! ) ANYONE WHO IS LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE ONE OF HIS PATIENTS IS FORTUNATE BECAUSE HE TRULY IS THE MOST CARING DEVOTED DOCTOR I HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE TO KNOW. MY AUNT WAS BLESSED TO HAVE HIM AS HER DOCTOR..................AND SHE KNEW IT!!!! THANK YOU, DR. NAZARENO FOR EVERYTHING, YOU ARE TRULY APPRECIATED !!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Dr. Nazareno is the BEST! My entire family are patients of his. At one time he was treating 4 generations. He is the most compassionate, caring, thorough, knowledgeable doctor in the world. I cannot praise him enough! He has seen my family during some very rough health issues and was always available when we needed him. His staff is fantastic! Wonderful people working for a wonderful doctor. I feel very blessed that Dr. Edward Nazareno is our family physician!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Dr. Nazareno is a great doc. He treats my whole family from my 7 year old son to my 70 year old mom and 90 year old grandmother. He always makes time for his patients!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Dr.Nazareno is very thorough and caring. I never have to wait very long if ever for my appointments.His staff are great and know every patient personaly.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

Dr. Edward Nazareno's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Coventry Healthcare