Ratings for Dr. Laryssa Zaputowycz

Dr. Z is very thorough. She takes the time to go over your medical history and symptoms with you personally. I have seen her twice now, and have been satisfied and impressed with her both times.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Dr Z has been my rhumb for 8 years and I always have had good care with patience and understanding. She is my partner in my health care. Her staff has been great and supportive as well.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2012

Dr. Zaputowycz is direct and to the point. She is always determined to get to the bottom of a problem that you have, as quickly as possible. She offers excellent advice and is extremely knowledgeable. I appreciate her clear, concise guidance and would recommend her to anyone looking for a great doctor!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

This doctor was not helpful was so ever...she was rude the whole time...I really think she is in the wrong field...maybe she should have studied something else so she can be more useful...I don't recommend this doctor to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Besides Dr Zaputowycz's horrible bedside manner, she was a terrible doctor. I went to her after being treated for Lyme & still didn't feel right. She told me I needed to do yoga!! On my second visit upon asking her a question about Fibromyalgia, she very nastily told me all of her credentials and said that people should not diagnose themselves after reading things on the internet & that she is a doctor & should be doing the diagnosing. Then, another doctor at a walk-in clinic then diagnosed me after 1 visit as having a Thyroid problem!!! Dr Z is imcompetent and not nice!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Dr Zaputowytz is probably the worst Dr I have ever been to... I went in with a "confirmed" case of Ankylosing Spondolytis... She didnt believe me! She disregarded percise detailed notes I gave her about my condition and my symptoms... she threw them aside saying "these dont help me"... In general my first.. and last visit to this individual.. seemed to be more about her and how she does business then about me and my condition... I would STRONGLY recomend anyone who asked me NOT to go to this office.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

doctor is okay. staff is HORRIBLE. Extremely rude and unhelpful. Trying to get results back from them is like pulling teeth. I would NOT recommended this place to anyone. The women at the desk told me that they handle people with worse problems and that's why I didn't get my test results back, As I was standing in the waiting room trying to get an answer I actually heard one of the receptionist talking about me on the phone with someone. I didn't think people could be that incompetent.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

went to this doctor after being referred by my pcp for a positive lyme test and other elevated numbers. this doc stated it couldn't possibly be lyme. was given a firm diagnosis of lupus, was sent for testing, then was called by the receptionist to say that it wasn't lupus. when i asked follow up questions the receptionist stated she didn't know but that the doctor would not be calling me because "the doctors don't call patients". then i was told to take a medication (via the receptionist of course) because some of my bloodwork was "borderline". the medication she told me to take was contraindicated with the meds she had already prescribed. was nice enough but didn't seem to have a lot of knowledge. i went to another highly regarded rheumatologist who did appropriate testing to figure out that it was lyme the whole time. i am finally being treated appropriately. i would never recommend zaputowycz.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2008

While the staff is very nice, I was referred to the wrong specialist after being given incorrect test results. The Dr. is nice but I do not feel she is as knowledgeable as I am comfortable with. When I asked about calcium magnesium she said she was not familiar with "off brands". I was told kale is not a source of calcium when I asked...that dairy is the best source. During our follow up visit, after going over test results, I had to remind her of one of the problems for which I was being seen. She is just not the right doctor for me.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2007

very nice - great bedside manner

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Dr. Laryssa Zaputowycz's Credentials

• Universidad Central del Este (Grad. 1983)