Ratings for Dr. Marci McCune

I had a great experience with Dr McCune. She did an excellent job and was very compassionate, caring and thorough.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Run away and don't look back. I was diagnosed with PTSD after being her patient.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Just the most kind, compassionate and efficient surgeon...as a fellow doctor commented "a thinker...not just a cutter"

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Her staff were lovely, but my experience with Dr McCune was terrible. She didn't listen to or answer my questions, she was belligerent, rude, and condescending, and though I was being tested for celiac disease she only took two samples! So the test was a wasted of time and still don't have a definitive answer. Please find another Dr. Avoid this one!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Excellent surgeon, thorough and knowledgeable. Certainly doesn't sugar coat anything and is very much to the point in her explanations. I know if I ever need a general surgeon again, she is top of the list. Seems that every time I had an appointment, she was on call that day and had been called away for one reason or another and as a result was late each time. Not really her fault though emergencies have to come first.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. McCune was the absolute worse Dr. that I have ever experienced. She was rude, condescending and is really only interested in listening to her own voice. Like someone else said in their review, I tried to like her but couldn't as she belittled me and I left her office in tears (twice). She is arrogant and does not provide caring responses to questions. I am very happy I escaped her practice. I found another surgeon who was awesome and so glad I made the switch.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Why this woman is in medical practice is beyond me. She is most ignorant, rude, inconsiderate & condescending in a manner that indicates how bad she is at her job. I was lucky to escape her 'practice' so she did me a favor by being so nasty. I wanted to like her but she made it impossible. Clearly she knows nothing about health whatsoever as her own health is very poor. If you choose her. good luck!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Had a family member who was interrogated by this doctor right before being put under for an endoscopy, because her office was phoned to have the appointment bumped due to serious symptoms. Dr. McCune was rude, inconsiderate and incredibly belittling and I would NEVER recommend her to anyone. Her follow-up assessment was highly opinionated and lacked objectivity, likely because we advocated for this family member's health. VERY disappointed and upset.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Outstanding doctor who I would recommend to anyone. Great outgoing person inside and out ...

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

How can you not appreciate a surgeon who shoots straight from the hip. Marcie is thorough , knowledgeable , and down to earth. She looked after me, explained why things were progressing as they were and set my mind at ease. I couldn't have asked for better care.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014