Ratings for Dr. Marci McCune

If you are looking for a doctor who puts the patient first. YOU'VE found her!!! She sits by your bed and explains everything, she talks you through even the simplest of procedures step by step..no surprises. When she's unsure of an answer or a symptom, she looks it up and gets back to you. You will never find a more passionate doctor for both patient care and her practice. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

Dr. McCune is one of the most honest , caring , compassionate doctors out there . She helped me through a really rough time in my life with kindness and encouragement .I totally trusted her as my surgeon and would again in a heartbeat . She is a very busy women but took time out of her day to call and find out how I was doing and make sure everything was going okay . She is very thorough , and as Dr. McCune says she makes sure all the i's are dotted and the t's are crossed . All in all the staff at the Stratford Hospital should all be commended . They treat you like family and always with respect . Thank-you ... Shelley Adams

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Great doctor! Very kind and great at what she does. I had a cyst removed from my head and she was very thorough and knowledgable. Would see her again.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Excellent dr. Thorough. Kind. Caring. Thoughtful. Her staff is friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

I had a great experience with Dr McCune. She did an excellent job and was very compassionate, caring and thorough.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Run away and don't look back. I was diagnosed with PTSD after being her patient.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Just the most kind, compassionate and efficient surgeon...as a fellow doctor commented "a thinker...not just a cutter"

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Her staff were lovely, but my experience with Dr McCune was terrible. She didn't listen to or answer my questions, she was belligerent, rude, and condescending, and though I was being tested for celiac disease she only took two samples! So the test was a wasted of time and still don't have a definitive answer. Please find another Dr. Avoid this one!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Excellent surgeon, thorough and knowledgeable. Certainly doesn't sugar coat anything and is very much to the point in her explanations. I know if I ever need a general surgeon again, she is top of the list. Seems that every time I had an appointment, she was on call that day and had been called away for one reason or another and as a result was late each time. Not really her fault though emergencies have to come first.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. McCune was the absolute worse Dr. that I have ever experienced. She was rude, condescending and is really only interested in listening to her own voice. Like someone else said in their review, I tried to like her but couldn't as she belittled me and I left her office in tears (twice). She is arrogant and does not provide caring responses to questions. I am very happy I escaped her practice. I found another surgeon who was awesome and so glad I made the switch.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016